Become a soHza sister partner
soHza sister is a magazine full of powerful “women change-maker” stories. We believe women are the same no matter where they are from—we tell both local and global stories. Globally, we tell stories of non-profits helping women find sustainable income. They are not only employing, but also training, educating and empowering these women to help pull their families and communities out of poverty. Some of them have been rescued from sex trafficking. Some just overcoming poverty and repression. All have a powerful story of survival and endurance.
Also, our women-focused non-profit partners nominate a soHza sister in the community. She is someone who is doing those little things that make a big difference. We tell her story, along with women focused stories that inspire—connecting women story to story, cause to cause.
We are looking for business partners who share the same passion for women and the great things they can do collectively. Because stories are the best way to reach people’s hearts, we want to share your story— because together we are stronger.
- 75% of our readers have a household income of 100,000 and over
- Women who are active in the community
- Women who donate time or money to local non profits for women
- Working professionals
- Loyal readers and soHza supporters
- Women who are socially conscious
- Twice a year publication Spring- May/Fall- November
- Consistent exposure over 6 month period
- Distributed through our non profit partner events and mailing (creating distribution list)
- Directly shipped to 2,000 – 5,000 top income households $250,000 or over
- Distributed through 275 local businesses who care about women in Cincinnati/Northern KY/
- Feature Community Change Makers Involved in our local non profit partners
- Feature Women change makers involved with our global partners (etc. Artisan story)
- Issues relevant to local needs of women (breast cancer research, women’s economic
- development, current day slavery etc..)
- Information about partners with calendar of events